riggers loftFull parachute rigging services available
CAS offers complete gear sales. Our rigging loft has FAA licensed Senior and Master Parachute Riggers who can pack, maintain and repair all types of parachutes.
Repairs or alterations not covered are charged at $60.00 per hour plus parts/ materials. Minimum labor charge is $10.00 . Many repairs, alterations, and patches are difficult to estimate without seeing the project in the shop. If you should have questions please see Rodger or call 330 685-0816. Thank You.
• Inspection main or reserve $30.00
• Assemble, inspect and pack reserve and assemble main$90.00
• Inspect and repack squares (Vector, Talon, Centaurus, EOS, Javelin, Reflex, Talon 2, Voodo, Flexon)$65.00
• Inspect and repack Racers$70.00
• Inspect and repack pilot’s emergency rig (Para-cushion, Softies, etc.)$75.00
• Replace one suspension line (canopy to link)$35.00
• Replace Cascade Line$22.00
• Replace lower steering lines$42.00
• Replace slider (where no sewing involved)$25.00
• Install automatic opening devices on your equipment$25.00 - $100.00
• Replace Velcro (where possible)$60.00 per hour
• Install or replace spandex pocket BOC or ROL (includes pocket– black only– Velcro not included)$55.00
Please Call for more details: 1-800-772-4174